Momentor bridges the gap between the training/learning event and sustainable, on-the-job behaviour change. It provides the follow-up and encouragement needed to deliver lasting results from learning initiatives.
Successful learning transfer needs a framework for turning new skills and awareness into real behavior change. Momentor provides that framework. Momentor equips participants with a platform from which they can create and measure development goals, incorporate meaningful suggestions and sustain focus on their professional development using its online resources and unique development planning system.
It has been proven to increase success of a behaviour change programme by up to 150% and helps add goal setting to any competency-based assessment, training programme or coaching assignment.
How Momentor Helps Employees
• Online wizard helps users decide which competencies are important.
• Momentor suggests dozens of behaviour oriented goals or employees can write their own.
• Curated competency-based resource library teaches skills and provides insight.
• Automated reminders keep employees focused and accountable
• Securely accessible on the Web - anytime, anywhere.
• Suggests development goals or allows participants to create their own.
• Select from over 1,500 on-the-job activities, suggested books, articles, websites and other resources to support learning transfer.
• Participants receive weekly reminders to facilitate behavioural practice and transfer of learning.
• Keeping a development journal is as easy as replying to reminder emails.
• A secure personal development planning hub which can be accessed on the Web - anytime, anywhere.
• Participants can invite peers, managers, mentors and/or coaches to track & monitor their development progress.
• Participants get just-in-time feedback & support to reinforce transfer of learning.
• Measure learning transfer.
• Participants can invite an unlimited number of colleagues to provide feedback on their development goals.
• Create summary reports to evaluate improvements back on the job.
The Momentor Process
Please contact us for more information.