This tool provides a method that can help managers to maximize their own performance and contribution, as well as manage and develop high performance teams. Coaching can play a valuable role in helping with important life and career issues. Also with the knowledge and understanding of how to use tools that a practitioner will find instantly useful in any career context.
IPM has highly skilled Coaches with up to 25 years successful experience with Personal and Professional Management Coaching in one-to-one as well as team/group coaching sessions in 4 languages: Lithuanian, Russian, Danish and English!
Fundamentally coaching is a process to help people by:
- Identifying where they could or should improve
- Motivating them to set and own personal improvement targets
- Helping them plan how to achieve those improvement targets
- Creating opportunities for them to practice the desired skills
- Observing them in action and giving objective feedback
- Helping them to work through setbacks
Benefits of Coaching:
- Enables learning to happen while doing a job
- Gives immediate feedback on performance
- Helps by reducing waste and rework
- Helps by clarifying individual and team objectives
- Helps by raising team performance and productivity
- Pays close attention to individual’s development
Performance Coaching – Focuses on increasing the individual’s performance in their current role at work.
Skills Coaching – This form of coaching focuses on the core skills an employee needs to perform in their role - development of skills.
Career Coaching – Coaching activities focus on the individual’s career concerns and uses feedback on the individual’s capabilities as part of a discussion of career options.
Personal or life Coaching – This form of coaching provides support for individuals wishing to make some form of significant changes happen within their lives.
Business Coaching – The term is used to refer to any coaching activity that takes place in a business setting.
Executive Coaching – By improving the performance of the most influential people within the organization, business results should improve.