Master Coach & Consultant, Founder of IPM Company
Dr. Finn Petersen has started his career as a HRD Trainer in 1971 and as a Management Consultant in 1975. He works as a Coach since 1980 and as a Master Coach since 1984.
Through his deep interest in people, Finn concentrates on the areas of HRD management, organizational development, people skills, facilitation, training of trainers. He specializes in coaching of high performing teams and performance management programmes in medium to large National & International Companies/Organizations. He has already given personal coaching sessions to Managers in 16 countries. He has accredited more than 150 Coaches in different coaching areas and has 14 years experience of working with Managers and Executives in Lithuania.Experience:
- Assisted companies and Organizations/Unions to hire new top Managers;
- Consult-Board member in more than 32 boards since 1972, nationally and internationally;
- Consultant of a large Danish Re-hire program for 3.500 people;
- Started Dale Carnegie Courses in Scandinavia in 1976 were he was a leader for 6 years and got an accreditation in most of Dale Carnegie trainings and coaching systems;
- General Manager in a company of Electronic service system for 7 years;
- External examiner for many Danish Business Schools;
- A member of Danish VDI education council board that is responsible for developing education to the Danish Business Schools in the area of Creative Thinking & Innovation;
- Voluntary job in CISV – Children's International Summer Villages for 10 years:
- Local area President
- National Chairman of Interchange (youth organization) exchange programmes
- International Chairman for promotion countries of Interchange exchange programmes
- Voluntary job in Red Cross for 6½ years.
Finn has trainer's accreditation in Facet5 facilitation and also coaching systems:
- ConsultingTools in UK
- 360˚ assessment tools from ConsultingTools DK/UK.
At the moment he instructs trainers in Lithuania and Scandinavia.
Provides trainings in English and Danish.